Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PixelJunk Monsters

1. I just can't think of a reason why I would use it, but I admit it is neat.

PJM is pretty fun. I am not crazy ga-ga over it like most of you though. Maybe in a few more stages...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    One of my roommates and I started the co-op yesterday. I love the game even more. So much better than single player that it's not even funny. I wish it had online co-op too.
    Stardust is apparently getting an online co-op upgrade, so its doable.

I think there are 4 more pixeljunk games contracted, lets just hope they can keep the quality rolling on par with monsters.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. For those that neglected this fantastic game, a demo is going up on PSN tomorrow so you can see what its all about.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. For real. Anyone who has a PS3 and someone to play with should give this a spin.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    For real. Anyone who has a PS3 and someone to play with should give this a spin.
    i havent had a chance to do 2-player co-op with it yet. Do they ramp up the number of baddies, or make them tougher?

6. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    i havent had a chance to do 2-player co-op with it yet. Do they ramp up the number of baddies, or make them tougher?
    I'm not really sure, because I've barely played the single player. They certainly throw a lot at you and fast by the medium levels though. Seems pretty well balanced for two people.

7. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    add pixeljunk monsters to the list of games that are remote play ready.

Click for full size
    Why is it flipped?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Why is it flipped?
    iSight on macbook.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    You are so bad at this.
    you really need to stop with the whole waaah at quick pictures i post.

Granderoho is back, go stalk him, cause im done giving you attention.