Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PixelJunk Monsters

1. theres no more room on my macbook or my ps3.

D=

stop.... wanting... to destroy... my life....

[spoiler]i wouldnt mind going back in truth. I finished OG quest, was a mission or 2 away from beating zilart, halfway through promathia as well. I stopped playing because end game red mage became boring and difficult to find parties for. With promathia loving 30s levels, my tarutaru ranger was king of them all, until they gimpped ranger so that distance effected ranged attack, and suddenly TP wasnt flowing in like it used to.

but wait this is the PJM thread :X
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. I live to OT.

Stuck on early Promy shit for CoP right now, no one wants to do that. Sucks because the rest of the chain seems fine but I've got this big roadblock sitting in front of me (though from what I hear it's also a bitch to finish because everyone goes "lol sky access kthxbye"). And I don't think I've ever seen a RNG in-game, and I definitely have never grouped with one. In either case I'd say screw those classes anyway, odds are what you were looking for with a RDM you'll find in BLU.

I really should split these posts into an appropriate thread.

3. NO MORE FINAL FAGTASY BACK ON TOPIC

so hey guys I think the fire tower is pretty awesome how about you

4. NO U

5. http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/04/24/...n-wheres-ours/

expansion released today in japan, due "early early" may in the US
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. $4.99 on the PS Store right now....thinking of picking it up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sonic6 View Post
    $4.99 on the PS Store right now....thinking of picking it up.
    get itttt, at $10 it was already a steal, at $5 you all need to get it :X