Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 2: Kazuya's Revenge: Tekken it to the Limit

1. Tekken 2: Kazuya's Revenge: Tekken it to the Limit

Hey guys! They're probably going to make another Tekken movie! Not just one Tekken movie either, SEVERAL Tekken movies! And it's going to be directed by the Ong-Bak guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hollywood Reporter

Paul also plans Tekken: Rise of the Tournament as part of a franchise of movies. Based on a popular series of video games, it is a prequel to the 2010 movie Tekken, which was released on video in the U.S. by Anchor Bay as part of a 15-movie output deal signed by Crystal Sky in 2010.

Paul is hoping the prequel, directed by Prachya Pinkaew (Ong Bak), will get a domestic theatrical release although no deal is in place as yet. The movie will not have stars but will have actors who look like the characters in the video games.
    The Paul mentioned in that quote sadly is not Paul Phoenix, but Crystal Sky CEO Steven Paul.

I really liked Ong-Bak (the 1st one anyhow) and I also enjoy Tekken. And they're going to have actors that look like the characters from the game so I have no reason to believe that this will be anything short of awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome! Look out Avengers, THIS IS IRON FIST!!!

Source
    Last edited by Rumpy; 14 Aug 2014 at 08:41 PM.

2. Prachya Pinkaew is basically responsible for all the Tony Jaa movies that don't suck. The movie should have good fight scenes, at least.

3. Starring Kane Kosuji and now the title is Tekken - A Man Called X.

http://kotaku.com/oh-god-they-are-ma...ium=Socialflow

4. Is X in fact going to give it to him?

5. He's gon deliver to em

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Is X in fact going to give it to him?
    Is he going to Knock Knock and open up the door?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. They should've just made a sequel about those ass cleavage pants.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    They should've just made a sequel about those ass cleavage pants.
    Seconded.

9. False alarm:
    Kane Kosugi issued a correction, he's not working on a movie called Tekken - A Man Called X, but rather a non-tekken movie called Agent X.

10. But produced by Crystal Sky, who are presumably still working on the Tekken prequel.