Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FREE product to review

1. FREE product to review

Since my room is cluttered with accessories and I'm slowly getting rid of them, not to mention working overtime at my full time job almost everyday, the backlog of my product reviews is piling up.

So what I'm doing is giving TNL and the staff of DCEmu the chance to review products. All I need from you is a review (either sign up on my site @ http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk and post the review on the site, or email me the review and I'll post it for you - see my reviews for an idea on how to set it up). Products will be sent to you for free (I need your address)...just review it.

There may be some products that require you to cover shipping as the products are delivered to me and not to you directly. All product request are on a first come first serve basis.

I will be alternating between TNL and DCEmu to make it fair.

GONE to Cowutopia
    http://www.gameinfinity.net/catalog/...dapter-19.html

GONE to TrialSword
    http://www.gameinfinity.net/catalog/...or-Bar-22.html

If no one claims them in 1-2 days, it will be offered to DCEmu. Same goes for DCEmu.
    Last edited by bandit; 18 Sep 2007 at 09:13 PM.

I can review the LAN adapter. I can try it on pc windows XP and Vista (probably won't be any different, but hey, that's why I'd be reviewing it, eh?) and on a Macbook as well.

The wireless dongle I could review too, why not?

I'll pm you my address if you want to send it over.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 17 Sep 2007 at 03:16 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. I'd be willing to help as well, if Cow ends up not being able to do anything or for whatever reason.

4. I'd like to try out the Wii LAN adapter cause the wireless in my house doesn't seem to like the Wii. We can gangbang review!

5. I can review the wireless bar if it has not been taken.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I can review the LAN adapter. I can try it on pc windows XP and Vista (probably won't be any different, but hey, that's why I'd be reviewing it, eh?) and on a Macbook as well.

The wireless dongle I could review too, why not?

I'll pm you my address if you want to send it over.
    Sorry Cowutopia. Only one product you can choose and the other I will send to someone else. This is to be fair to others. I'll also have to come up with a system as to who got what (probably just edit the post and put the names next to the product).
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    I'd be willing to help as well, if Cow ends up not being able to do anything or for whatever reason.
    PM me your address
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I'd like to try out the Wii LAN adapter cause the wireless in my house doesn't seem to like the Wii. We can gangbang review!
    Sorry, gone to cowutopia
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I can review the wireless bar if it has not been taken.
    I have two wireless sensor bars that I reviewed already. You can review it yourself as this will give other users a different opinion. Let me know.
    Last edited by bandit; 17 Sep 2007 at 04:00 PM.

7. If you had reviewed it, then I will skip.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    If you had reviewed it, then I will skip.
    Theres nothing wrong with reviewing it again. But your choice.

9. TrialSword and Cowutopia, products sent 1-2 days ago. Let me know when you receive and email me review.

10. OK bitches. I might have some goodies for some of you lucky bitches.

Those who read the PS2 Revolution and know about the MEMOR32, the USB memory card, well....I might be able to get additional samples for review. I received my own personal to review already. Those lucky few who are chosen will just need to cover shipping/fee ($3) and provide me with a full review. TrialSword and Cowutopia, you're excluded since you got items for review already.

I'll have more information once I get an email back from them and how many...if any they'll provide. BTW, you'll need your own USB cable. Its the mini-a to mini-B. Same one used for the PSP or Sony Digicam.
    Last edited by bandit; 04 Dec 2007 at 08:22 PM.