Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB The Dark Knight Joker poster

1. Bring it, bitch. Let's go.

2. you bring your head. i'll bring the rock.

3. I'll bring the tempra paint.

4. hatechu!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    If you can get one, give it to me instead of dyne and I'll permaban anyone you want.
    Ooo.

I don't see how Dyne can counter this.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. i already said i can't. Kano's balls are swung around here like a mad wrecking crew

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Kano,

I think it's time we bring Democracy to the board.

Every month you should post a poll with ten names on it and at the end of the month the person with the majority of votes gets banned for the following month, but then is immune from the polls for the 11 months after that.

I think this will bring a vast improvement in quality to the posts contributed to our forums.

Your Friend,

Doc Holliday
    This already happens, it just goes on inside my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Ooo.

I don't see how Dyne can counter this.
    He can't. I don't even care about the poster either, I just feel like I owe it to the memory of Heath Ledger to prevent him from hanging between Linkin Park and a shirtless Jeff Hardy on dyne's wall.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Fighting the good fight.
    Time for a change

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post

He can't. I don't even care about the poster either, I just feel like I owe it to the memory of Heath Ledger to prevent him from hanging between Linkin Park and a shirtless Jeff Hardy on dyne's wall.
    go back to your fucking tower

Just wait a few months and the HES DEAD OH FUCK shit will have died down and then you can get one for a reasonable price.

Or shit, print one yourself at YOUR FUCKING PRINTSHOP!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    What does WTB stand for?
    What The Bloodclot.