Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB The Dark Knight Joker poster

1. WTB The Dark Knight Joker poster

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220196173042&Category=60420&_trksid=p3907.m29

a lot of these are going for stupid prices and even the low end ones are going for $25+. i know Dole has a buddy at a movie theatre. anybody able to snag me one so i dont have to pay over $25?

2. In a pinch, you could pick up a Knight's Tale poster and go nuts with some Tempra paint....

3. please die.

4. Is that an eBay joke?

5. What does WTB stand for?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Whack that bitch.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    i know Dole has a buddy at a movie theatre.
    I'll see what I can do. He usually can't hook us up with free shit, however, other than allowing us to walk into movies for free.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No I don't. Maybe you were reading the workout thread and read when I said I have a buddy who manages a GNC and just remembered it weird.

Sorry. I'd hook you up if I could.
    and here i thought you posted before that you never pay to go to movies anymore.

9. what the hell did i just quote?

10. Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. I clicked "reply" and was like, wait, I do have a buddy at the theater, wtf. I see the fucker every week, too.

Slight case of retardation. I think I'm over it now.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww