Thread: Editing Cell Phone/3GPP2 Video

Editing Cell Phone/3GPP2 Video

Hello everyone. I have a video which I took with my cellphone that I now need to use for legal purposes. I'd like to edit off the last few seconds, nothing fancy, before I can use it. Do any of you know any free programs to do this, or if not, would any of you be willing to do it for me? Like I said, it doesn't need to be anything fancy, just a few seconds chopped off the end. Thanks for the input.

EDIT: Oops! I forgot to mention I'm running windows XP.
    Last edited by napalm; 29 Jan 2008 at 06:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

2. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a video which I took with my cellphone that I now need to use for legal purposes. I'd like to edit off the last few seconds, nothing fancy, before I can use it. Do any of you know any free programs to do this, or if not, would any of you be willing to do it for me? Like I said, it doesn't need to be anything fancy, just a few seconds chopped off the end. Thanks for the input.
    If your using a mac try downloading mpeg streamclip, and dragging the file into there. Once done, you can export into something more useful you can cut down in final cut. or you can just place your outpoint where you want to cut it and export it to whatever quicktime format you want.

3. next time just stop the vid before the tranny pulls it's wiener out.
    problem solved.

4. Humvees don't have bumper-cameras?

5. Hi. I'd like to know how to tamper with evidence.

Kthxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    in final cut
    I'm guessing that if he is asking for free programs to edit video that he doesn't have, and probably doesn't even know what FC is.

Napalm, up it to sendspace, send me the link to it and what you want cut down in a pm and I'll take care of it for you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Hi. I'd like to know how to tamper with evidence.

Kthxbye.
    LOL, exactly.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo View Post
    I'm guessing that if he is asking for free programs to edit video that he doesn't have, and probably doesn't even know what FC is.

Napalm, up it to sendspace, send me the link to it and what you want cut down in a pm and I'll take care of it for you.
    \

Very true, point taken, I was in too much of a hurry to answer. I guess I should have been more specific that he could have just cut it down in mpeg streamclip itself. Just drop it in, put an inpoint at the start, and an outpoint where you want to cut it. Then, export to whatever file format you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    \

Very true, point taken, I was in too much of a hurry to answer. I guess I should have been more specific that he could have just cut it down in mpeg streamclip itself. Just drop it in, put an inpoint at the start, and an outpoint where you want to cut it. Then, export to whatever file format you want.
    MPEG Streamclip is great. It's especially great cause it's free. It's not so great for napalm cause it's Mac only.