Thread: Arcana Heart for $29.90 at Play Asia

1. Arcana Heart for $29.90 at Play Asia

Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 29 Jan 2008 at 08:03 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You want the short list or the long one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Shit for $30 I'll pull the trigger 'till it goes "click".

Unless bbobb has the short list.

4. Short list:
    $30 dollars is better spent on:
    A. Drugs
    B. Alcohol
    C. Women
    D. All of the above.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It's not a bad fighting game, but the character designs make me want to vomit. I regret my purchase, and would warn others against following the same dark path. Play more NGBC and XI instead.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Short list:
    $30 dollars is better spent on:
    A. Drugs
    B. Alcohol
    C. Women
    D. All of the above.
    All salient points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    It's not a bad fighting game, but the character designs make me want to vomit. I regret my purchase, and would warn others against following the same dark path. Play more NGBC and XI instead.
    XI certainly, but if you recommend NGBC over it, then AH must be terrible.

7. I like NGBC, so perhaps I'm not the best judge. Gameplay-wise, AC is better. It has a few cool systems with how it uses the arcanas and dashing, but it's really hard to look at. Replace the visuals with sprites from Street Fighter 1 and I'd be happier. The boss is also Igniz level of cheap. If you choose the wrong character / arcana combo, she's essentially impossible.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. It's a Japanese vidcon. It HAS to be good, due to its superior, Eastern design.

Don't make me call you pedestrians "gaijin." I'll do it.