Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3747495051

Thread: This Month's Haul - February 2008

1. ass 2 ass w/ Jennifer Connolly > whatever the fuck that is

2. Requiem for a Dream.

"Assssh ta Asssssh!"
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I completely forgot that I preordered the Shooting Game Historica gashapon back in December, and they are awesome. You can read or buy about them here.

I only opened 2 and haven't even put them together yet. But they look positively awesome.
    Yes, they are, KOF. I got a set from ncsx just before the holidays. Good purchase, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

4. Ghost Rider : Trail of Tears

All six issues, and the hardback.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

5. Finally picked up Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. Been focusing on Trials and Tribulations the last few days in preparation, but it's pretty slow-going. Second case was a snoozer. Third one I like so far (Maggie Byrde Tres Bien waitress case).

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    How does Anime Insider compare to Newtype USA? I would pick up an issue of Newtype every few months to see what looked interesting, and I'm kind of upset that I won't be able to do that now. PiQ doesn't sound too promising, and I fear there won't be a good substitute.
    I actually preferred it to Newtype. Its a lot smaller, but they get right to the point, and they don't have tons of articles and fluff pieces that are just not interesting at all unless you're a huge japanophile. Just right to the point and very informative.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.