• PixelJunk Monsters [PSN]

1 1.54%
  • Rez HD [XBLA]

10 15.38%
  • Turok [PS3, 360]

3 4.62%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: TNL's GotM: January 2008

1. No, he's saying it sucks because the game LOOKS poo-ass and RUNS poo-ass and there's no reason, particularly in an action game (DMC is 60 FPS on 360 and PS3, and looks and plays 4000x better).

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    So if Burnout Paradise 2 comes out next month as an identical game to Burnout Paradise aside from the inclusion of four new cars and three more tracks, will everyone vote for it again?

When are we finally going to say "...m-matte" to these perennial iterations of tired franchises?
    Burnout Paradise isn't the game you apparently think it is. For good or bad, it's as far removed from other games in the franchise as a driving game could possibly be. Trying to paint it as a yearly update is fucking retarded beyond belief.

BP's netcode has more innovation in its right nut than anything in NMH. And it could actually have practical use in other games, to boot.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 07 Feb 2008 at 06:11 PM.

3. Look, I'm just trying to make baseless blanket statements about games I've never played. Isn't that what GotM threads are for?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    BP's netcode has more innovation in its right nut than anything in NMH.

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Look, I'm just trying to make baseless blanket statements about games I've never played. Isn't that what GotM threads are for?

Now that I have gotten to play it, No More Heroes definitely isn't worthy. Blockbuster didn't have Endless Ocean, but I am fairly certain it was the GotM, if I could play it.

7. Endless Ocean is a really cool game. It really is just a "relax and see all that you can" type of thing but it works really well.

8. I'm glad to see Advance Wars and Burnout beat out NMH, that game is overrated.