Page 11 of 267 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. McNulty bangs whores.

2. Spot on.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. Quote Originally Posted by red_war_machine View Post
    Which reminds me, I forgot my other pair of shoes.

Sort of like that, only in suede and with a much higher heel. Difficult to wear, to say the least. I still have a huge soft spot for them, though.
    WHERE DID YOU GET THESE I WANT A PAIR SO MUCH!
    Oh, you're in the UK. nevermind. blah.

me (not my photos, but close enough)

cheap monday jeans

black converse (would gladly trade for chelsea boots)

blazer

t-shirt and big hair....
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. That's actually a cool looking blazer. I've been debating whether or not I need a leather jacket and would like to get one that is a similar style (small/tight-looking like that thing), probably something close to what Josh was describing a page earlier.

Men's leather jackets can be hard to find tho when price is a factor. They're either too weird, too lame (see: most jackets being marketed to gray hairs), or too pricey.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. I'm a studio engineer and I play in a rock band, which means I'm fucking hip, Jack. I don't dress my age, and god DAMN do I look good.

6. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I wear a jacket that looks similar to what stiller wears in starsky and hutch. (looks like an aviator or top gun I would imagine)

Atm I am wearing some deisel (sp? don't care enough to look it up) jeans and a t-shirt. I don't own any pants besides jeans, and almost 100% t-shirts (a few cash sweaters i get as presents for no reason). Usually I focus on colors and good fits, and outside of one affliction shirt, don't wear any clothes that yell the brand name out in caps.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. Destin looks hot, I can assure you of this.

The shoes in question, with matching belt.

I have an all black pair too. Creepers rule.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    probably something close to what Josh was describing a page earlier.
    If you're not a fatty I wish you the best of luck finding a leather jacket that fits you snug. I had to go to vintage and thrift stores for a fucking month to find one. It was worth it. My jacket has 40-50 years of wear, and its cut to fit a man from the 1950's, not a current jabba the hut sized dude.

For reference a current Wilson's Leather SMALL is about 3 sizes larger than this SIZE 40 jacket from the 1950's. Fuck Tha World.

For my average everyday apparel, I circulate between one of three pairs of jeans. One pair that's old, but in okay shape, one pair that's newish, but slightly distressed, and another old pair that has holes, stains, etc but is really comfortable.

I wear almost strictly neutral solid t-shirts.

For shoes, I have three main pairs: A pair of Pumas I bought in France 3 years ago; these are my rain shoes, it always ends up raining when I wear them.
    A pair of Chuck Taylor Premiers

A pair of my dad's old boots, Red Wing Pecos.

... Except with ten years of patina.

I also have my motorcycle jacket, one of my most prized possessions:

Vanson Lightning, made in USA, heavyweight leather jacket. An online dealer was liquidating a lot of their inventory, so I was able to catch this one for a price I couldn't pass up. Here's a rather ghey picture of me wearing it (thanks mom!)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mitchell's jacket 002a.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	31022