Page 14 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Those are some ugly shoes, sorry. Not a fan.

2. For shoes I'm more of a Bruno Magli and Allen Edmonds guy. Mazlans are ok, too. Clothes are pretty much whatever has the best fit but I'm pretty consistent with Gucci, Burberry, Polo, Hugo Boss, pretty boy shit like that when I'm trying to get pussy. This is only for show in order to play along in the game, otherwise I'd belong somewhere in the woods half-naked and looking for grubs. When I'm just chilling, shit like Adidas basketball mesh pants, wifebeaters, and a mushroom shirt with a mushroom belt (gots to coordinate) are my attire. At the crib, I'm usually just in my boxers shadowboxing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    For shoes I'm more of a Bruno Magli and Allen Edmonds guy. Mazlans are ok, too. Clothes are pretty much whatever has the best fit but I'm pretty consistent with Gucci, Burberry, Polo, Hugo Boss, pretty boy shit like that when I'm trying to get pussy. This is only for show in order to play along in the game, otherwise I'd belong somewhere in the woods half-naked and looking for grubs. When I'm just chilling, shit like Adidas basketball mesh pants, wifebeaters, and a mushroom shirt with a mushroom belt (gots to coordinate) are my attire. At the crib, I'm usually just in my boxers shadowboxing.

Bruno has some good years, some bad ones. Allen Edmonds is someone I am not familiar with. Mazlans are ghetto fab. I don't do Gucci, I do love Burberry and Polo, however replace Hugo Boss with Alfani for bonus points.

At home I role in michigan warm up pants and a wife veater.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    For shoes I'm more of a Bruno Magli and Allen Edmonds guy. Mazlans are ok, too. Clothes are pretty much whatever has the best fit but I'm pretty consistent with Gucci, Burberry, Polo, Hugo Boss, pretty boy shit like that when I'm trying to get pussy. This is only for show in order to play along in the game, otherwise I'd belong somewhere in the woods half-naked and looking for grubs. When I'm just chilling, shit like Adidas basketball mesh pants, wifebeaters, and a mushroom shirt with a mushroom belt (gots to coordinate) are my attire. At the crib, I'm usually just in my boxers shadowboxing.
    you scare me dude.
    seriously.

5. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Found them:

Yeah...don't really care for those.

Now, these...
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

6. My current sneaks. this isn't usually my kind of style but I thought they were beautiful.

7. My shoes are too cool for the Internet, which means there are no pictures online.

I mostly just wear t-shirts and jeans. I try to avoid black and/or white t-shirts. American Apparel tees are the best.

8. Got a digital camera?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

9. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Got a digital camera?
    Yeah, just thought it'd be a bit fruity taking pictures of my shoes.

But now I'm tempted.

Somehow less fruity than taking pictures of your video game consoles?