Page 17 of 267 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. You know it.

Also: clogs.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Like a chubby Daniel Boone, I dig it man.

3. The ladies can't resist the Boone charm.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Gap teeth optional?

5. Gap teeth in yo mouth so my dicks gots to fit.

6. I have the same Deisel Parandys as Mr K and a pair of Adidas Chile 62s.

A few pair of 7 for all mankind jeans. I got them on sale but paid for the fit. I have long legs and most jeans only go up to 34 length, these are long enough and fit awesome.

Most of my shirts are band tshirts made made by American Apparel. They make the best fitting t's. Nice slender fit with arm holes that aren't gaping open around my pipe cleaners.

My other t shirts, a few collared shirts and sweaters, and all my hoodies are WESC brand. I grab them at semi annual warehouse sales. I have white black and grey zip up hoodies that i rotate. I get them all super cheap. I think it's mostly a european brand. www.wesc.com

I raid the clearance rack at Urban Outfitters for jackets and misc shirts.

I wear a Red Sox hat 50% of the time, hatless the rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adidas_chile62_blk_bei_ston_med.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	31084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0e4f_1.JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	31085  

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    GET BONUS!!! Here's a photo of part of my payment for spinning records at some locoass lowrider show in the middle of Idaho:

I've pretty much been chomping at the bit for an excuse to post a pic of that hat from the moment I started the t-shirt thread. Thanks Meach! PS: I never wear it.
    I saw someone wearing this exact hat outside my flat yesterday.

American Apparel makes the best fitting shirts. Confirmed.

9. Josh, if you ever end up getting that shirt I pm'ed you, post a pic of you wearing it in a notorious location of your choosing.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Backordered. D: