Page 19 of 267 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Didn't wear a scarf today.

I did wear one yesterday though.

I used to hate on scarves in high school, and then my mom or uncle bought me one for my brithday or Christmas or something and I tried it out. They are deliciously toasty.

If its cold I man up and deal with it. Maybe zip my jacket up all the way.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If its cold I man up and deal with it. Maybe zip my jacket up all the way.
    Cry more.

Maybe Mr_K is a pretentious douche you ever think about that?!

No, I never ever not even once thought of anything like that ever.

5. I wear a scarf when riding my bike in the winter.

It makes all the difference. But I tuck it into my jacket, so it's not like I'm flaunting the fact that I have a long piece of fabric flapping behind me in the wind. It's more like I'm hiding the fact that i'm a huge art fag.

6. Scarves bug me. Anything constrictive around my neck feels really uncomfortable.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Didn't wear a scarf today.

I did wear one yesterday though.

I used to hate on scarves in high school, and then my mom or uncle bought me one for my brithday or Christmas or something and I tried it out. They are deliciously toasty.
    My brother got me a really nice wool one 2 years ago from Express (he probably blew a lot of money on it, haha!). It's amazing and I am so much happier in the winter because of it. It's big and very soft/not itchy for wool and keeps me much warmer than my coat alone, buttoned high or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I've never seen a dude in a scarf that doesn't look like a pretentious douche rocket.
    Even Dr. Who?

9. who?

10. I see what you did there.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.