Page 264 of 267 FirstFirst ... 250260262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2663

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Maybe you have old man legs now. You'll have to wear your pants up your hip.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. muscle turned to fat

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    muscle turned to fat
    Other way around if anything.

4. Nice work!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Do I get this snug, and wear it under another jacket when it's cold, or larger and wear a hooded sweatshirt under it? http://amzn.to/2aapPGD

This is important. I don't do the puffy coat shit, so I need the layers.

I wish my leather jacket wasn't falling to pieces. I used to have to sew it back together once a year, now it's once a month. My backpack, of all things, has destroyed it. It's older than Yoshi, though, so I guess that's not a bad run.

I have to retire the military jacket, because it makes me look like a homeless time traveler, or this wouldn't even be a thing.

That's a fun look for airports.

8. nahhh get the larger and wear the hood.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Are models important when buying clothes?

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CB241E3-4FE1-4362-9661-BC842A0F1A65.png 
Views:	280 
Size:	775.4 KB 
ID:	81239  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Thank god I’m a subscriber to the Early Bird Preview tier of TNL’s patreon, and so already saw this long before any of you cheap cucks did.