Page 2 of 267 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Jeans and t-shirt when I'm not at work. I have a total of one pair of shoes, plus sandals for lazy summer days when the temperature is hot enough that I don't feel like wearing them.

I like shoes that, no matter what I need to do, I don't have to worry about my feet.

James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shoes.jpg 
Views:	755 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	30999  

2. this thread makes me sad that people still exist.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo View Post
    My most recent purchase.
    Wow, really? I can't think of a single reason to wear those unless I'm pulling off a pimp as my halloween costume.

4. mykozo pulls off pimp each and every day.

5. Apparently, a lesser man would get his ass kicked sporting those out.

6. he wouldn't be mykozo, then.

7. thats what I said

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rated RKO View Post
    this thread makes me sad that people still exist.
    I guess I should have said that I skin rabbits alive and wear their fur.
    Last edited by Nash; 04 Feb 2008 at 04:47 AM.

9. That's awesome, can you make me some moccasins?

10. I wear a weird mix of clothes I guess, but I tend to mix nicer clothes with more casual stuff.

I have four (*Gasp*) pairs of shoes I switch between, usually depending on what I'm wearing.

My go to shoe are Adidas Sambas:

Which I got for Christmas and made my Diesel Parandys my fall back shoe

I also have a pair of brown buckle ankle boot and black wing tips for work/dress.

I went through a phase a few years ago where I really liked banana republic and blazers and stuff but I've kind of fallen out of that. My one suit is from that era and it's a brownish grey with light blue stripes. I've worn it twice (last weekend was #2) but I don't really like it. But I stopped that overpriced nonsense a couple of years ago because the knees in their jeans kept busting out after like a month. Now for jeans all I really wear are Levis--they're cheaper and look better. I also have a couple pair of cords I wear every now and then.

Shirt wise it's either a t-shirt or button down shirt I inherited from my father and uncle's skinnier days. I will come downstairs a lot and my dad will comment "Jesus, I bought that shirt in high school. Where did you find that?" I also wear a wool blazer he bought for my christening (wore that today, actually) and a dark orange (lol) leather jacket with a... fairly large collar he wore when he dated my mom. I also wear his "hippy belt" he got in the early 70s that has flowers all over it. So yeah, I wear a lot of my dad's old clothes.

I guess I put a lot of thought into what I wear, but not a lot of money. It's really rare if I go out and actually buy clothes. Is it gay that I match my socks to my shoes (lol white socks black shoes), or match my shoes to my belt? Yes. Extraordinarily. But whatever.

When I go to work though I look like a high school teacher.
    Last edited by Mr-K; 04 Feb 2008 at 04:49 AM.