Page 5 of 267 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

I wear some tight pants. Emo has nothing to do with it for me.

Re: Dicks
    I do the "Dee Dee Ramone"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ramones.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	31010  

2. I have one pair of jeans that are straight leg and kind of tight but not really like girlpants, but I don't wear them that often. I don't like really baggy pants though. I tend to go for jeans that.. you know. Fit.

I also have a pair of jeans that are ripped to shit on one knee and has some paint splotches and shoe polish stains that are also too big for me now and I've walked the length off the bottom, but I love them. I earned the damage on those pants--buying pre-damaged shit is fucking retarded.
    Last edited by Mr-K; 04 Feb 2008 at 11:52 AM.

3. Gots to keep 'em a bit baggy for peepee comfort IMO.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    I still do not understand the whole super tight pants on men fashion trend.

I went to express mens a while back and tried on a pair of those tight looking girl pants... and I could not even button the things because they were hurting my balls so bad.

I do not understand where these little emo kids with their tight little girl pants put their peepees.
    If you actually look at the bin, there is Tight Fit, Loose Fit, and Fat fit (or whatever they call it) I think you grabbed the wrong jeans.

However, I don't want my shit hanging off me making me look like a 22 year old either, so if that is your style of choice.You will need to find the gap which is usually down 2 or 3 stores to the right.

5. I'm not very style-oriented, to put it politely in my own defense. The short version is that I'm boring and dress like a slob as of late (read: broke). My jeans never fit well, as I'm a weird size and don't pay for adjustments, and small shirts are too tight in one dimension but mediums are too wide. I've gotten very apathetic about finding shit that looks decent and I should really remedy that.

Staples: White and brown Puma Romas. I love these shoes and also own a grey suede pair (I bought them on eBay for $25 shipped for both pairs).

A nice long wool coat I got for $30:

Only pair of jeans that ever fit, now discontinued, plus a hole in the knee (I love them too much to throw them out yet)

As said, boring. I hate girl shit. Heeled shoes are the stupidest idea ever unless you're at a real formal event, and most small shirts look slutty on me. I dress way too androgynous though, and I admit it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Gots to keep 'em a bit baggy for peepee comfort IMO.
    Yeah, I don't like the straight legged pair I have because they cramp my balls too much. Now that I think about it, I've kind of completely stopped wearing them. I would probably start wearing them again if I dropped 5 pounds though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    If you actually look at the bin, there is Tight Fit, Loose Fit, and Fat fit (or whatever they call it) I think you grabbed the wrong jeans.
    It was a couple years ago now, so I don't remember.

Either way, they were clearly mens pants in my size, so regardless of the fit they were a no go.

Perhaps they were Eunuch Fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    Staples: White and brown Puma Romas. I love these shoes and also own a grey suede pair (I bought them on eBay for $25 shipped for both pairs).
    YES. I love these shoes and have two pair myself.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Heeled shoes are the stupidest idea ever unless you're at a real formal event,
    Which reminds me, I forgot my other pair of shoes.

Sort of like that, only in suede and with a much higher heel. Difficult to wear, to say the least. I still have a huge soft spot for them, though.
    BTFJ

9. are you a man?