Page 7 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Yeah you busted that zinger on Rich like a week ago.
    my lack of being rep'd has killed my motivation.

Your lack of motivation has killed your being repped.

3. Catch-22 imo

I shop for clothes once a year. I do it on my family's annual vacation to Florida. I get most of my stuff at the Belks(sp?) outlet along with a few other outlets like Levi's and Vans.

I like the Belks outlet because I can get new clothes for thrift store prices. They mark stuff down as low as 90%. The Vans and Levi outlets in upper Florida are pretty nice too. They normally have a 2 for 1 special or really nice mark downs.

My personal style is somewhat simple. I try to stick to strong and bold colored T shirts. I prefer pictures over text. I refuse to wear anything that says something "witty." I wear basic levis jeans with either nautica or Van shoes. Shirt and jeans are at a snug to moderately lose fit. Nothing baggy and nothing more than 4 inches past the waste.

The few quirks in my style are my socks and watch. I rarely wear white socks. Most of them are dress socks. My watch is a $10 fossil band with a $1 walmart watch.

I top it off with a biker jacket.

5. I wear whatever I find in my closet that's reasonably clean and comfortable. I would call my style "lazy".

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    WHAT IS A MAN??
    A miserable little pile of secrets.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    I try to stick to strong and bold colored T shirts. I prefer pictures over text. I refuse to wear anything that says something "witty."
    I tend to avoid these too.

I only have one "funny" shirt that my girlfriend's mother gave me this past christmas that says "National Sarcasm Society--Like We Need Your Support." I wear it as an undershirt or sleep in it.

T-shirt wise it's either a band, a movie(Evil Dead, Star Wars)/tv-show (Voltron, GI Joe), or an Achewood shirt (I have... 3 or 4 now, I think).

7. I don't wear any tshirts that aren't vintage. No fucking gay wolves or shit like that.

8. This is my type of thread.

9. Yup, that shirt is for faggots.