Page 9 of 267 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Yes he does, with a dragon on it too.
    v.v I've had these shirts forever, and they're 100% the most comfortable things ever.

But yeah I wear a lot of button down shirts, pants with lots of pockets, and that's about it. Basically if it's super comfortable I'll wear it. IE I hate Jeans more than anything.

2. And they have dragons and anime on them, CONFIRM this pls.

lol dragon button down.

4. I have witnessed them with my own eyes.

Blue button down, with a dragon on the back and a ninja on the front throwing a fireball.

5. a ninja on the front throwing a fireball.
    False. Just a dragon, if you're going to try and make fun of me at least get your facts straight.

If you're wearing a dragon shirt, you're pretty much making fun of yourself.

7. no, there was a ninja on there I remember it. He was throwing a fireball.

Post pic of shirt front and back pls.

8. Ugh, my mother buys me shirts like that for birthdays and holidays and such. I end up exchanging them for plain t-shirts, but egad those things are ridiculous.

9. My mother-in-law gave me this ridiculous tie-up silver shorts that have black velvet dragons on them. I accepted them a sort-of a gag gift, but for some reason eventually wore them...I was totally shocked when I was getting legitimate compliments from people. It is clear that no one wants a roundhouse kick to face with these badboys on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragonpants.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	31015  

10. This is the only kind of shirt I have in the "dragon style" that I hardly wear anymore.

I mostly just wear t-shirts with game type stuff or horror films. Like so:

Click for full size

And so forth. I have style, 0%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feafj101.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	31016  
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.