Page 1 of 267 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Style Thread

1. Xbox 360 I TNL Style Thread

Post your clothes, shoes, accessories, and what makes your style, here. Inspired by PaCrappa's T-shirt thread, I'd love to see what the rest of TNL is wearing and/or why they like it.

Many of us are leaving our 20's behind and, with that, comes a need for a real wardrobe of real clothes that will suit us for years to come. This is not to say that if you're 15 and wearing t-shirts and jeans, you cannot post here. I welcome all TNLers who have an eye for fashion.

Anyways, feel free to take this wherever you'd like. Get a new pair of sneakers you're rocking with some designer jeans and some new bling? Share. Something cool you found at the Salvation Army you're taking on your back to the concert? Post it.

I'll start. Found these beauties on The Bay. They'll go great with jeans and cocktails at this place.

2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

My most recent purchase.

3. My everyday clothing consists of casual wear --- jeans, khakis, dress shirts, polos (sometimes), sweaters, long-sleeve t-shirts, etc. For shoes, I usually wear Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars, Vans, Sketchers (non-sneakers), or Rockports. Although, I'll usually wear whatever clothes and shoes I think looks good, even if they're crap brand.

I don't believe in spending a lot of money on everyday clothes, so I rarely buy any "high-end" or designer stuff. I won't pay more than $30 for jeans, $30 for a shirt, or $100 for a pair of shoes. You can still look good without paying premium prices. It's really how you wear your clothes, not what clothes you wear.

Work clothes are a different story, however. I have several suits, and they're either Armani, Versace, Hugo Boss, or custom-made. You can usually tell the difference between the cheap stuff and the nice stuff, so paying for designer suits, ties, and shoes is usually a necessary evil for me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I don't believe in spending a lot of money on everyday clothes, so I rarely buy any "high-end" or designer stuff. I won't pay more than $30 for jeans, $30 for a shirt, or $100 for a pair of shoes. You can still look good without paying premium prices. It's really how you wear your clothes, not what clothes you wear.
    Agreed.

I love Rockports. Most comfortable shoes I've ever had (including sneaks). Any pics?

5. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Any pics?
    Right now, I have a pair of Northfields (pic 1) and a pair of Lower Falls (pic 2).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rockports.jpg 
Views:	452 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	30974   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rockports 2.jpg 
Views:	464 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	30975  

6. Spicy on the Northfields. Where'd you get them?

7. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Spicy on the Northfields. Where'd you get them?
    I got my pair at Nordstrom. They're usually around $90, but I managed to pick them up during a sale for $50. The black ones look nice too:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rockports 3.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	30980  

8. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BT-unitedwestand-featured-4969.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	30995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BT-neverforget-featured-84.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	30996  

9. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post

imo

I wear Levis 511 jeans Black hi-top Chuck Taylors and various awesome t-shirts. I have a pair of navy blue and yellow Onitsuka Tigers that I occasionally toss into the mix. I have a skintight navy blue thermal shirt I wear under these t-shirts for when its cold out. I have a black, and a light blue "urban something or other" short sleeved polo type shirt I wear if I have to get fancy. I also have a pair of black pants from the Gap (lol $60 pants) that I wear if I need to get REALLY fancy. I have a suit which is professionally tailored and makes me look like a million bucks for when I need to go to court or a wedding. I have "court shoes" (ask mykozo) for the same purpose. I have a 1950's cut motorcycle jacket that is actually from the 1950's that I got at a thrift shop for $50. I also have a cycling jacket from the 1970's that I found in a pile of clothes in the trash at my bands practice spot. Both are so awesome that people constantly ask me what brand/store they came from. I look good. fuck y'all.

A day may come where I have to get fancier than this, but I think when it does I may have to blow my brains out.