Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Your Boss Hates You" skin

I adblock the ones that suck.

Mine is currently adblocked.

2. I prefer long walks on the beach.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Maybe shidoshi can completelty get rid of avatars, signatures, and other images in that skin, given its implied purpose. Attachments and linked images would show up as text links, I think.

Okay, I'm formally asking, but I'm not messing with shidoshi's template in that way.

4. can we get that one dark skin back? And maybe a pink one for Compass?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Maybe shidoshi can completelty get rid of avatars, signatures, and other images in that skin, given its implied purpose. Attachments and linked images would show up as text links, I think.

Okay, I'm formally asking, but I'm not messing with shidoshi's template in that way.
    Thank you, kind sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Maybe shidoshi can completelty get rid of avatars, signatures, and other images in that skin, given its implied purpose. Attachments and linked images would show up as text links, I think.

can we get that one dark skin back? And maybe a pink one for Compass?
    I like both of these ideas.

7. Kirby

And maybe a pink one for Compass?
    Now I want this.

8. I think the problem with avatars showing up for some and not others is I haven't completely gotten the hang of the two possible layouts for this place. (User info on the top vs. user info on the side.)

I just stumbled into this thread, and to be honest, didn't know anybody was even using the skin. I'll try to work on it a bit more this week.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I use the skin every day at work. It rulz.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Same here. Thanks for the work, Shidoshi
    K3V is awesome!