Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Your Boss Hates You" skin

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I think the problem with avatars showing up for some and not others is I haven't completely gotten the hang of the two possible layouts for this place. (User info on the top vs. user info on the side.)

I just stumbled into this thread, and to be honest, didn't know anybody was even using the skin. I'll try to work on it a bit more this week.
    postbit and postbit_legacy templates!

2. I don't see how anyone can like user info on the top, it gets in the way of quickly reading the thread. With user info on the left you can read through fast by ignoring what's on the left.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I like user info on the top.

It makes it look like RPG text bubbles.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!

see?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. On top is where it's at. That way I know who to ignore.

6. Speaking of TNL at work, it's blocked at my brother's job. TNL had always been under the radar, what services have started blocking it and when did that happen? Anyone know?

7. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    Speaking of TNL at work, it's blocked at my brother's job. TNL had always been under the radar, what services have started blocking it and when did that happen? Anyone know?
    Websense will block it at some places as the words faggot and nigger appear about 1,200 times per page view. Also, if you had it and now it's blocked it's because IT figured out you are visiting this website 10 times a day.

8. I'd like an RSS thread available for each forum, or at least each thread. There are some message boards (eg, Silicon Investor) where I run certain forums through Google Reader, then I can read them at work on my cell phone.
    No gnus is good gnus.

9. threads would be too much work (unless someone does a 'RSS' style), but forums are already available through rss feeds