Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine and the X-Men

1. Wolverine and the X-Men

From SHH:
    Wolverine and the X-Men Trailer
    Source: Cyber Group Animation
    February 4, 2008

Cyber Group Animation has posted a trailer for the new animated series "Wolverine and the X-Men," directed by Boyd Kirkland and written by Greg Johnson. Here is how the series is described:

When an explosive event shatters the lives of the X-Men and takes away their mentor, the beaten heroes walk away from it all.

But then they're given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by giant destructive robots. A world that spiraled out of control because the X-Men had given up.

So now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead - Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent de world's destruction.

To rescue us from ourselves. To save the future.

Click here to watch the clip.

After watching the trailer... yeah, I'm definitely watching this, if only for Steven Jay Blum as Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Neato.

3. This has Angel in it as Angel (IE not as Archangel), this gets a watch when it comes out.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I like that Cyclops w/ jacket design.

Hope we get mohawk punk vampire Storm in this series at some point. /geek

5. Yeah, I'll watch this.

When are we looking at?

6. They'll probably time it to come out around the release of the Wolverine movie. 08?

That new Spider-Man show comes out this year too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    That new Spider-Man show comes out this year too.

Does that look any decent? The last one I remember was the 3D one from I THINK the people who did Reboot, and that was a god awful lump of giant dog shit.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. I've seen a lot of the character designer's work before, and it's pretty slick stuff.

NO idea how the show is going after that.

9. wolverine looks pretty slick. revival of the marvel hour with this and spiderman

10. Isnt the cartoon industry minus CN going under next season though? I heard the WB, FOX, etc. were giving up on animated shows. Cartoon Network or bust for this, I guess?