Page 11 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. it's wednesday, so that's good. however, itunes doesn't carry half the shit i want it to. this is such an insignificant thing to bitch about, but work is pissing me off and i am in a specific mood for specific musics.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!

2. I hate the people of Hoboken soooo much today. Seriously did no one teach them that when the cars have a green light, and they have the do not cross sign that means YOU DON'T FUCKING CROSS THE ROAD. Instead they all seem to think it means walk as slowly as humanly possible across the road with out looking to see if a car is coming.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Well there's his problem.
    no shit. his friend is a doctor and lives in a pretty good area (or so was thought). at least they left the brick.

4. Ever have one of those days when you're just in a shitty mood? Well, I'm having one of those days. It's not traffic related, things are going pretty well, but for some reason I'm in a bad mood. WTF?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. Probably need to JO.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    Ever have one of those days when you're just in a shitty mood? Well, I'm having one of those days. It's not traffic related, things are going pretty well, but for some reason I'm in a bad mood. WTF?
    i have those sometimes. peoples voices, peoples little ticks....shit like that just makes you see red. then you start to taste blood and black out. you wake up later with bodies strewn all over. your testicles ache and you realize your load has been blown many times all over the bodies.

was that too far?

7. hmmm, i woke up kinda sticky this morning. it was YOU *points to dyne*
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!

8. are you flirting with me?

i <3 Atlas.

9. Dyne couldn't get it off in the presence of a woman, so it probably wasn't on you Atlas.

10. and this stems from what?