Page 15 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Yeah, had a cheese pizza for lunch with friends and 2 grilled cheeses for dinner. Stupid.

In my quest to make my life as uninteresting as possible I've decided to stop drinking coffee. I think I might be straight edge now, its gay.

lets see how long this lasts.

3. Fucking Urban Hippie.

You don't know me.

5. Thank God, one less guy I have to insult in public.

Josh is simply channeling Fugazi.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. I forgot about those guys.

Unless Josh is channeling Minor Threat. I won't know until I hear DWK.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. As long as he's not channeling Green Day everything will be fine.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    its gay.
    No. Coffee is gay. I was recently reading some thread here about a movie about lawyers and one of the quotes was "No coffee! Losers drink coffee!" Which is exactly how I've always felt about it. If you're really enthused by the things that you do for what good reason would you need artificial stimulation? I really really hate coffee and the way it makes people act. First they wake up cranky, then they get all spasticated and mouthy offa coffee until it wears off and they're cranky (but quiet at least and thank god for that) again. Repeat as necessary. It's pathetic to me. And everybody in this town is a fucking passive/aggressive coffeehead. Including most of my friends

But then again I've always said that if I need any extra energy I'll just skip a bonghit or two. So maybe I'm not the target demographic for coffee.