Page 16 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I personally don't drink coffee at all, never liked it.

I'm pushing for the next Fun Brigade (after Descendents) to be Minor Threat so our 35 year old singer can go "I MIGHT BE AN ADULT, I'M A MINOR AT HEART!"

3. How Mzo-ish of you.

4. Apparently my school doesn't honor Presidents Day, because we don't get the day off. Lame.

And one of the girls I live with has this boyfriend that annoys me. He used our shower this morning and wont stop asking if he can play my wii. Also, him and his girlfriend always fight and it's like god just shut up.

I've long been a member of the anti-coffee alliance, I know a lot of people who are so dependant on coffee to do anything.

5. I used to be a coffee addict, I couldn't get through my morning without 3-4 cups. Now I only really drink it if I'm hungover or have had very very limited sleep and need to be coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    hay i'm 35
    I'M STILL 29 BITCH!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'M STILL 29 BITCH!
    With the vital organs of a 60 year old....

8. going in wednesday to see what the hell is wrong with my left wrist. looks like a misplaced bone. surgery is not something i need right now.

9. My bank account is bugging me right now.

Big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    going in wednesday to see what the hell is wrong with my left wrist. looks like a misplaced bone. surgery is not something i need right now.
    I had the same kind of pain bothering me one day and got my wrists x-rayed.

They immediately came back and said, "can we x-ray your other wrist please?"
    Being entirely freaked out of course since there was an urgency in that statement that wasn't there before I agreed, "Sure."

They come back relieved after about an hour of looking at them and proceed to tell me I'm missing quite a few bones in my wrists but not to worry its a genetic deformity and nothing is out of the ordinary. They say my pain was caused by over use of my muscles and ligaments which had grown strong but tired supporting nearly my entire hand all these years.

I hope that happens to you.
    Last edited by youandwhosearmy; 18 Feb 2008 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...