Page 19 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    No. Whenever something is affecting your vision it is a big deal. A very big deal.
    I mean, just ask Jeremy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Um. It happened yesterday.
    Excuses excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I did not masturbate today, nor did I eat chicken wings. Both these things are bothering me.

Oh yeah, and I woke up and my tire that was fine yesterday was completely fucking flat this morning. And my spare is also flat. My car is going nowhere right now. Fucking awesome.
    Last edited by Pineapple; 19 Feb 2008 at 06:24 PM.

4. I haven't eaten chicken wings in 5 months now... that's bothering me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. seriously, you can't possibly be living the life you want to live without the monthly consumption of chicken wings.

unless you're Josh, then you can do what you want without meat.

6. Hell when I was in college monday night was wing night at the bar. $3.00 all you can eat. That was my meal every monday.

And every late every monday night/tuesday morning was spent shitting flames.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I wish I knew where I could get $3 all you can eat wings, I'd be there every night that was available. The wicked shits are the price you pay for unbeatable food.

8. I go up to allentown with my friends every once in a while for this bar that has an incredible all you can eat wing night.

Its something like $10, and it's all you can eat but with like ten different flavors, all of which are delicious, because why have just hot & mild when you can also have barbecue, sweet & sour, teriyaki, and honey mustard.

9. good call.
    where the hell is allentown?

10. billy joel knows.