Page 29 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. But you just work there, you don't know what you're talking about...I know exactly how you feel!

2. It wouldn't have bothered if my account manager didn't throw me under the bus and give the client my AIM name to resolve this problem.

3. That's pretty fucked up of him. What a douche!

4. I'm not sure what was responsible for it, but I just took the hardest, most painful shit of my life. I was afraid my asshole was going to tear and blood and shit would spray everywhere and it'd never seal properly again and I would be forced to wear diapers for the rest of my life. That didn't happen, but in my rush to get to the bathroom I failed to notice that someone had shat before and didn't flush so afterwards I was left with a megashit that I was afraid would clog the drain. Overall a very stressful experience and I'm glad it's over.

Also there's a lot of snow outside.

My hairline has started to recede.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Mine is way past starting seriously the most depressing thing about my life atm.

I'll drink to that.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. I'm sick and tired of all the GD scammers on eBay. I picked up a series of Star Trek sets (including the HD Season 1 of TOS) for a fair price which were "like new". Damn things were dirty, cases broken, items missing... it's insane. Today I just got a pair of DVDs that were sold as "new, unopened" and it's f*cking DVD-R copies of everything. WTF is wrong with people? How the hell do they get to stay on eBay after all this time?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    I'm sick and tired of all the GD scammers on eBay. I picked up a series of Star Trek sets (including the HD Season 1 of TOS) for a fair price which were "like new". Damn things were dirty, cases broken, items missing... it's insane. Today I just got a pair of DVDs that were sold as "new, unopened" and it's f*cking DVD-R copies of everything. WTF is wrong with people? How the hell do they get to stay on eBay after all this time?
    That sucks ass. I'm assuming you reported them, and if they've done it before, I don't understand how they can continue do it either. What's their feedback like?

I've always done well on eBay and half.com being entirely honest about the condition items are in, hoping other people will always do the same too. I haven't been screwed on eBay yet, but it's upsetting to think that it's happening so much.

10. Both were 100% with many feedbacks. I think a lot of it is people not wanting to get a single mark on their record for reporting someone. I've given up giving a damn, I want my money back.