Page 2 of 3613 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I haven't vomited in 7 years and I prefer to keep it that way.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Me either. Not good times man, not at all.

3. I threw up about 5 minutes before going on stage for my show this past Saturday. It was fun. and chunky
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

4. The only good thing about throwing up is the 20-30 minutes after it that you feel better.

5. I have a description in mind now.
    I don't know how to change the title.
    That REALLY bugs me.

6. I have now puked four times, and this time while puking I accidentally kicked the shit out of my dog.

7. That sucks, you're sick AND you have to clean up dog poop...damn.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. I actually have the dog cleaning up my poop. He's a good dog.after a good soccer style kick to the forehead, fast learner

Nothing is bothering me today. I rule.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The only good thing about throwing up is the 20-30 minutes after it that you feel better.
    This. I've puked before when I get bad migraines, and while I hate vomiting, the mild pleasantness afterwards is the only relief I get from the piercing migraine.

Sometimes, honestly, the vomit+after effect is a welcome relief from a migraine pain spree.