Page 3581 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 356735773579358035813582358335853595 ... LastLast
Results 35,801 to 35,810 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Re: cheeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I just use the buzzers and go to town. Shape the top with scissors and done. It’s worked well for 20 years.
    Boo, Hiss.

I wish nothing but ill will upon that couple.

Just got back from magic kingdom. Not to be an old out of touch white man, but fuck all the shit they've changed to make people happy.

Pooh bear used to have an out of body experience in the middle of the ride right before his acid trip elephant dream. They changed it to him just dozing off. Fuck that shit. Pooh's soul floating away was the funniest shit at the park. I have no desire to ride this ever again.

Also, lots of PC changes to pirates. Bidding on chickens instead of whores. Angry women chasing pirates instead of rape pirates chasing womenz.

Something was changed about splash mountain but I can't remember what.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Something was changed about splash mountain but I can't remember what.
    The water used to be librul tears but now they collect it from the people who complain about all the PC changes they made to Pooh and Pirates of the Caribbean.

You probably don't like that great Christmas hit "it's cold outside so let me rape you" either.

You can't have piracy without a little rape. Gotta plunder the booty.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You probably don't like that great Christmas hit "it's cold outside so let me rape you" either.
    You are correct, though for the wrong reason. Idgaf about the lyrics, I just hate Christmas.

Christmas is fine. Humans are horrible.