Page 3589 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357535853587358835893590359135933603 ... LastLast
Results 35,881 to 35,890 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

I'm going to post a video of me actually wiggling. That will show your smart ass.

No one watches the videos you post.

I will embed it as a gif

4. Everyone watches gifs, smart move.

I cant decide if I'm old or my coworker is retarded. He keeps setting up training meetings, where there is no training. No slides. No pre work. No pre reading.

He sets it up like we're going to go to this training and be taught. But I get there and he wants us to come up with our own projects that we work on alone with occasional answers from an instructor.

What the fuck is this? How am I suppose to use this software to do the thing I never saw? Is it on google? I can google shit alone in my office and not be distracted by others. What is the point of this method?

Are they doing this now on college? This a new thing? Just going into a lab blind? No pre work, homework or class to set the stage?

6. The past 3 days, I worked my ass off at work. I took a break from listing shit on ebay since the free 50 listings would roll over today, and I got the store back into the shape I like having it in, pr at least close to it.

That left me wiped out, so I’ve spent most of today napping. Now I’m up and feel like going somewhere, but it’s almost 7 so it’d be almost 8 before I got anywhere and most places close at 9. So I guess I’ll continue to lay on the couch and let OddityArchive run random shit.

7. Sometimes a full nap day is good. It fucks up your sleep for a few days, but it feels so nice when it’s going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I hate that even at this point my brain still tells me I'm insane for trying new exercises.

I've reached the point where I like to go to the gym to take my mind off things. That in itself is a big change from feeling like an ugly tired stupid peace of shit.

But I'm thinking of going outside and sprinting. Something I haven't done in 10, 15 years. And there is this nagging feeling that it is the dumbest shit. Like some primitive caveman brain cells, wanting me to save those calories for the tiger run.

Also, given what I now know about how well body building helps with mental illness, I'm not sure I can trust anyone in shape now.

I ran. It sucked.