Page 3590 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357635863588358935903591359235943604 ... LastLast
Results 35,891 to 35,900 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. My landlords have been trying to sell my house for the last three years, which means 3-5 times a week I have to deal with disinterested strangers coming over and looking throuhg my apartment, and I'm expected to adjust my schedule around it, or deal with people coming when I'm not home, letting the cats out and leaving the door unlocked. It'd be one thing if this was a couple months to make an earnest attempt to sell it, but they've priced it so high no one wants it and so it never ends.

I'm at my wit's fucking end with this shit. I'm ready to just leave but I'm still job hunting so I'm kind of stuck.

You should lowball them

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You should lowball them
    They're chasing unicorns. They want way more than this place is worth. If this was in a market where renters were reliable, it might be worth it, but it's off-campus in a college town, which means it's probably going to be empty 2-3 months a year on average and the renters might be a little flaky and bad with money.

4. Sounds like my neighbor.... but he actually got his asking last year, then he decided not to sell and the buyer offered another 25k and he still turned it down. Which means when he really do want to sell, he is going to ask for the moon.

5. Look, if you want to do that to yourself, fine. But don't make your tennants give up their weekends for your bullshit for 3 years. It's not fair.

6. I got my tooth out!!! I was put under for the first time ever, it was so weird. The radio was playing Hotel California and the doc was talking about horses and then bam, I was out! And then all of a sudden my dad was there and taking me home lol.

I feel better already tho I know I will be really sore. I also feel very symmetrical and it is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. The funny thing is that dentist doesn't even have a radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. did you take the tooth home and put it under your pillow?

9. I forgot to ask for my tooth

“Beyond the Sea” was playing before Hotel California and I had a minor panic because that’s the song playing on the episode of the X-Files where Scully’s dad dies. It’s actually my favorite episode and I thought it a very odd choice to be playing in a dental office, but by then I was all strapped in and I was like, welp if I die I die. I did not die, afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

That's about how I feel about tornadoes while I'm in bed.