Page 3592 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357835883590359135923593359435963606 ... LastLast
Results 35,911 to 35,920 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

I finished most of that arnold book: education of a body builder.

Man, I wish I'd known someone like this growing up. I get this guy. He's so fucking stubborn. But he's really positive too. You read or listen to him, and you're all "yeah! Fuck this shit. Let's do it."

Is that the one from the 70's? You should REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYY read the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding too. Lots of killer info, and Arnoldisms.

3. The dreams came back!!! I took a nap and dreamed I was outside this school/reformatory building.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Is that the one from the 70's? You should REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYY read the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding too. Lots of killer info, and Arnoldisms.

I had that one back in high school. I used it to work out.

Seriously, there is some alt version of me that kept with it and is married. Maybe has more hair because I'm suspicious lack of exercise and processed sugar makes your hair fall out.

My rear passenger tire is no longer riding smooth. Feels like one section of it is heavier than the others.

Not sure what the problem is. I feel like I'm not using the right word for it when I google.

Elaborate

7. "When a belt is broken inside of a tire it will cause the tire to “bounce” since it is unable to keep its form. Think of a tire without a broken belt as a baseball, and the tire with a broken belt as a stress ball. A slipped belt causes a tire to “wobble,” and the steering wheel to shake."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I finished most of that arnold book: education of a body builder.

Man, I wish I'd known someone like this growing up. I get this guy. He's so fucking stubborn. But he's really positive too. You read or listen to him, and you're all "yeah! Fuck this shit. Let's do it."
    Yup. Great role model for the children! What he's accomplished in one lifetime is mind-boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

I got e'm both. Essential reading, IMO.

And as for motivational speeches, I really need to get around to posting the video of him answering my questions during a Q&A in Columbus, OH back in 2004. He really went out of his way to answer what I asked as best as he possibly could and he was so damn motivational.

It will be a sad day when Arnold shuffles off this mortal coil.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 Apr 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "When a belt is broken inside of a tire it will cause the tire to “bounce” since it is unable to keep its form. Think of a tire without a broken belt as a baseball, and the tire with a broken belt as a stress ball. A slipped belt causes a tire to “wobble,” and the steering wheel to shake."
    It might of been that. I got under there and the tread had started to separate from the tire from the inside face. It wasnt like that when the problem started so the belt could have been the start.

Managed to slug myself with the tire iron on the last but. So maybe a concussion. The next 8 hours are going to be fun.

Is my speech splurged or am I just southern? Am I tired from the hit or just from eating too many cookies and milk.