Page 3593 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357935893591359235933594359535973607 ... LastLast
Results 35,921 to 35,930 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Don't worry, you were always a little off.

More worried about not waking up from a nap because I live alone.

3. Shit, whose turn is it to give cheeks his wake up call today?

Kinda hope I die now. Spite die. Just to make skin look like a fuck.

Also, there is nothing more southern I could do than to die out of spite for a northerner.

You could prevent some women from getting abortions while teaching abstinence only sex education.

7. hey, I’ve no skin in this game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Also, there is nothing more southern I could do than to die out of spite for a northerner.
    A single tear runs down Robert E. Lee’s cheek. “A fine patriot, that Iron Plant. A true hero of Dixie!”
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Son of a donkey dick, still no luck on home internet. I disconnected all of the phone jacks but the one closest to the outside and got the dial tone back but the damn router still cant see the dsl. I've tried 3 fucking routers too.

Already talking with sis about putting my old phone on her plan.

I am not running new phone cable nor moving the furniture so the landlord can have someone do it. Fuck AT and T.

Son of a donkey dick, still no luck on home internet. I disconnected all of the phone jacks but the one closest to the outside and got the dial tone back but the damn router still cant see the dsl. I've tried 3 fucking routers too.

Already talking with sis about putting my old phone on her plan.

I am not running new phone cable nor moving the furniture so the landlord can have someone do it. Fuck AT and T.