Page 3597 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 358335933595359635973598359936013611 ... LastLast
Results 35,961 to 35,970 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I do not have any issue with how discord runs on my PC at home or at work, I must be lucky.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. A bunch of years ago I built a home file server, with a hardware raid card. The only problem is if a drive dies it just puts out this non-stop high pitched beep, which happened last night. At 2:30 in the morning. It didn't take long to figure out the issue, turn off the server and order a new drive, but I was never able to get back to sleep.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Well, now you know what it's like to be haunted by the death screams of your synthetic creation.

4. I don't like chat.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I definitely prefer this format to it, but it's where everyone is

6. I like both!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Discord has killed TNL
    I’ve been so out of touch, I had no idea this was even a thing. Is the historical TNL crowd pretty active on there? I don’t really even know much about the program.

In other news, I spilled a half gallon of near boiling soup on myself at work tonight. I got a lot of little burns along with a larger mild one on top of my foot and a larger and more severe one on my hand near my thumb running all the way past my wrist onto my forearm. I’m blazed right now and I held my hand in some water around an ice pack for awhile earlier (along with using some burn cream) so it’s definitely noticeable right now but not too bad. It was totally fucking up my world earlier though and I’m worried about work tomorrow because my hand is going to constantly be over a hot grill. I couldn't really do much about it if I needed medical attention too (other than me going for it without insurance) because they’ll drug test for even something minor. I think it’s pretty shitty when you own a bunch of restaurants, having to know that a large majority of your employees (even the more senior managers and other strong players) at least smoke weed semi-regularly, and enforce a stringent drug testing post-accident policy and include marijuana in that. Having smoked within 30 days of an accident is no indication of intoxication and is certainly not even close to precise enough to use as evidence otherwise. Marijuana prohibition is evil.

That sucks, man.

9. The reason they enforce it isn't because of the drug, it's because they know they don't have to pay for your care if you used it and they'd rather not pay for shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The reason they enforce it isn't because of the drug, it's because they know they don't have to pay for your care if you used it and they'd rather not pay for shit.
    That's a bingo!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in