Page 3604 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 35903600360236033604360536063608 ... LastLast
Results 36,031 to 36,040 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I've had occasional bouts of sneezing and a runny nose for the past couple of weeks. I didn't get sick at all this past winter.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's the end of June- it's 80 degrees out- I have a cold.
    Summer colds are always the worst.

...the wasp nest I had removed in my grill a couple of weeks ago appears to have been promptly replaced by another one in exactly the same spot. I just fired up the grill again but had to use a paper torch because the ignition switch wasn’t doing it and I didn’t want to open the lid and disturb them. The smoke from the paper quickly pissed them off before the grill lit and they swarmed. I fortunately ran for my life like the pussy that I am when it comes to these things and avoided getting stung. They’re all over the back yard right now though 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's the end of June- it's 80 degrees out- I have a cold.
    Me too, but my wife has it even worse. Sucks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Summer colds are always the worst.

...the wasp nest I had removed in my grill a couple of weeks ago appears to have been promptly replaced by another one in exactly the same spot. I just fired up the grill again but had to use a paper torch because the ignition switch wasn’t doing it and I didn’t want to open the lid and disturb them. The smoke from the paper quickly pissed them off before the grill lit and they swarmed. I fortunately ran for my life like the pussy that I am when it comes to these things and avoided getting stung. They’re all over the back yard right now though 
    Dude. Just abandon all hope and buy a new BBQ. That one is obviously cursed.

5. Or barbeque more.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Dude. Just abandon all hope and buy a new BBQ. That one is obviously cursed.
    I think you may be right. Discovered a THIRD nest a couple of days ago. They made one in one of the legs and are flying in and out of the two small holes (can’t barbecue em’ this time). I made a bleach water solution (and also ruined my Periodic Table of Elements t-shirt &#128555, put it in a bottle and kinda splashed it at the hole. They swarmed within seconds but I was already back in the house, watching through the back window. They stayed away for awhile but one hung around the opposite side of the leg (the queen maybe?) and I eventually saw them coming back and flying back into the hole. I sprayed a bunch of Raid Bug Barrier initially but they’re not listed on the list of bugs on the bottle (though ants are and they’re pretty similar creatures biologically) and it didn’t seem to do much. Probably go back with the bleach water and cowardly splashing it at them again. If I were to get anything directly in the hole, like a spray, they’d probably swarm quickly and I’m a little apprehensive trying such a thing even at night.

I fucking hate wasps 😑

7. got a piece of gum?

I enjoyed murdering wasps last week. Assholes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I think you may be right. Discovered a THIRD nest a couple of days ago. They made one in one of the legs and are flying in and out of the two small holes (can’t barbecue em’ this time). I made a bleach water solution (and also ruined my Periodic Table of Elements t-shirt ��), put it in a bottle and kinda splashed it at the hole. They swarmed within seconds but I was already back in the house, watching through the back window. They stayed away for awhile but one hung around the opposite side of the leg (the queen maybe?) and I eventually saw them coming back and flying back into the hole. I sprayed a bunch of Raid Bug Barrier initially but they’re not listed on the list of bugs on the bottle (though ants are and they’re pretty similar creatures biologically) and it didn’t seem to do much. Probably go back with the bleach water and cowardly splashing it at them again. If I were to get anything directly in the hole, like a spray, they’d probably swarm quickly and I’m a little apprehensive trying such a thing even at night.

I fucking hate wasps ��
    The universe is telling you to go vegan.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I've been on hold for 2 hours to cancel a bill.