Page 3 of 3613 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I concur.
    This shit right here.

This is what is bugging me today.

2. I don't concur.

3. I concur with your lack of concurrence. Perhaps we could discuss and come to a concurrence of trivial matters over some delectable crumpets.

Concur?

4. I fucking hate it when our account managers spam my email box with 10 emails in a row WITHOUT EXPLAINING WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME. I refuse to read a forward from a forward from a forward from a forward CC'd from a forward copied from a word file.

I WILL NOT decipher your enigmas that you pretend to be emails. Fuckers.

5. I want to uppercut Yoshi but he won't give me his home address.

You faggots need new avatars. both of those ass pirates have been free for a while.

7. goddddddddddddammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

my crew mate didnt do his end of the bargain of picking up the film camera, light kits, mics, ect. equipment for our shoot this weekend. He decides to inform me of this an hour ago, trying to reserve shit for tomorrow online is a massive failure, as its all checked out.

FUCKKKKKKKKK
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. You better give him the frowning of a life time!

Seriously, you just got owned something fierce.

9. He probably saw your shitty DMC4 shot and decided to cut his losses.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    He probably saw your shitty DMC4 shot and decided to cut his losses.
    go away, youre becoming bailey 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    You better give him the frowning of a life time!

Seriously, you just got owned something fierce.
    hes fucked himself over as well, he needed to shoot his project this weekend too. My Plan B is that mutual friends were able to get their cameras for the weekends and we can share them, or plan C, i now have it reserved for monday, shoot tuesday, turn in film for development on wednesday just in time.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),