Page 6 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. apparently not. even if they were your girlfriend... 3 times... and...
    ok yeah, it doesn't work.

2. Sweet way to start out my morning. I was veering into the express lane on my way to work at about 45mph, they hadn't plowed well, hit a patch of snow, started to spin. Luckily I was able to control my car enough to not spin into the truck on my left, and spun right into the median over to the other side without hitting anything and drove back onto the freeway. But now my car shakes when it gets up to 40-50mph. Fuckers.

Hopefully it won't cost much to fix.

3. Barring any severe contact, it sounds like you 1.) got a nice amount of snow/muck in your suspension, which might be causing the shakes. That should fix itself simply by continuing to drive or 2.) you simply placed your alignment out of whack and that's a pretty easy and relatively inexpensive problem to fix.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

4. Sounds to me more like you got some snow stuck in your wheels, which is throwing off the balance. If you get the shakes at certain speeds, it's 99% of the time your wheel balance.

sounds to me like you have cocks in ur butt. the fix for that is don't be such a gay.

6. They have hired another person who sits next to me that is fatter than the last one and also doesn't wear an undershirt. I can actually see his naked fat flesh through the gaps in his buttons. Help me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    Barring any severe contact, it sounds like you 1.) got a nice amount of snow/muck in your suspension, which might be causing the shakes. That should fix itself simply by continuing to drive or 2.) you simply placed your alignment out of whack and that's a pretty easy and relatively inexpensive problem to fix.
    I called my dealerships service dept and asked them, they said the same thing. So after hearing both them and you guys say that, I'm hoping that's the case! There wasn't any contact with anything but some snow, and the median was luckily right where the split between the express lane and main freeway was, so it wasn't a severe dip at all.

I still can't believe that I was able to stay calm enough to get the car into the median. I guess all of those years of doing donuts in parking lots payed off, because had I not known how to control a car in a spin I would have been completely fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated RKO View Post
    I haven't considered us dating for a couple days now. Shitty way to end things though, considering we were really good friends to begin with.
    Being friends before won't make them act better. You'd think it would. Like they would want to treat you with more respect than the average guy. Kind of like how you won't cheat on someone that was a friend first, cause you know, you are friends AND lovers.

I don't know how they see it, but it is nothing like how you see it.

9. TNL comes through again. There was like 2 inches of snow packed into each wheel, and getting rid of it stopped the shaking of my car.

10. It's in the single digits or below zero with wind. I cannot fucking go outside, I have circulation issues from my migraine medicine. It's too cold to be in a good mood.