Page 7 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Symantec Ghost is a piece of shit and I hope Symantec's head offices burn into a pile of ash, which is then swept up and snorted by a hooker in Las Vegas who then gives birth to a retarded child who grows up to be the next president.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Sweet way to start out my morning. I was veering into the express lane on my way to work at about 45mph, they hadn't plowed well, hit a patch of snow, started to spin. Luckily I was able to control my car enough to not spin into the truck on my left, and spun right into the median over to the other side without hitting anything and drove back onto the freeway. But now my car shakes when it gets up to 40-50mph. Fuckers.

Hopefully it won't cost much to fix.
    Congrats on not dying yo

3. Assholes on the road. Ok... RULE #1: IF YOU'RE NOT PASSING ANYONE IN THE LEFT LANE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF IT. YOU SEE THE TRAIL OF HEADLIGHTS BEHIND YOU AND MILES OF OPEN ROAD IN FRONT OF YOU? WELL, THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE.
    ASS PISS.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

EVERYONE on this forum should talk to ryan while he is driving home from work at least once. You'll be talking about something and out of nowhere an INCREDIBLE combination of swear words OH MY FUCKING HOLY GODDAMN ASS FART RETARD SHITHEAD will pop up and he'll flip out for a few seconds and then go back to talking about whatever.

Its totally rad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    EVERYONE on this forum should talk to ryan while he is driving home from work at least once. You'll be talking about something and out of nowhere an INCREDIBLE combination of swear words OH MY FUCKING HOLY GODDAMN ASS FART RETARD SHITHEAD will pop up and he'll flip out for a few seconds and then go back to talking about whatever.

Its totally rad.
    He should join the club.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

6. I think I have road-related-Tourette's. I'm getting somewhat better though, but this morning made me really, really sad.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. i have a really bad pain, right hand side, directly under my last rib. dull pain, but when i push on it it turns into a really bad piercing pain. seems to high to be my appendix. hopefully i have to fart, but it doesn't seem like a pain deep inside, but rather right below the surface.

i also have a wristbone that always pops out of place for a couple weeks at a time. this time is now.

8. I had a pain like that once for a couple of days and I thought it was my appendix and I went to the hospital after it didn't go away. It turned out to be that I just ate too much Mongolian Barbeque.

9. mmmmmmmmm........Mongolian BBQ.

10. I got a flu shot and it made me sick. Fuckers.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!