Page 9 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. don't complain too much, as least the food is improving.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    you live with the nation's worst traffic, I live with the nation's second worst traffic, go figure.
    hahaha, its the freeways that change us ahhhh.

Also, i forgot that the reason why i was on the freeway today sucked as well.

I went to the Fuji Film complex in Cypress, where my teacher had sent me so i could buy another reel of Eterna 400t 16mm film.

I find the building no problem, ready to get my spare reel and have a great shoot today, where the lady who informs me she doesnt REALLY work there, is covering for somebody, tells me they dont sell film at this complex.

"You dont sell film here...? then why did my professor buy film here last week? Why would he send me here then?"
    "oh well we dont, we also dont take payments here, go to the Burbank complex"
    "how about you call them, and make sure they ACTUALLY sell film there, i dont feel like driving there to get the same response"

she calls, writes down something on an index card

"Our Burbank complex also will not sell direct, so they gave me this number for you to call and order your film there.

Cypress wasnt too far, Burbank though would be a nightmare. The card had an 818 number for an authorized dealer in Studio City, who couldnt even tell me the name of their offices, just "its off the 101 and blah"

fuck this shit. I have to shoot a 2 minute movie now at 5, with only 2 and a half minutes worth of film.

Also: on the way up on the 405 there was a crashed 18 wheeler in flames, i decided to take the 22 to the 5 back home, where it was congested as fuck and some dumb bitch in a civic would only speed up when i was trying to merge for my exit, bitch either PASS me or fucking slow down, dont keep me teetering.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Papou died today. I officially have no grandparents.

4. Damn Hubb, sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences for you and the family.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. i've been sitting in park on rt 50 for 2 hours and just found out that the severn river bridge is closed. fucking awesome.

6. lame. that means my commute is probably going to suck just as much AND I still have to deal with 495 traffic before I get to rte. 50. Thanks for the heads up.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. yeah. it's fucking gay. not raining or anything.

8. I was nearly pushed of the Severn river bridge by a tractor trailer not more than a year ago. Worst part of 50 imo. People instantly forget how to drive in that whole area.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    yeah. it's fucking gay. not raining or anything.
    That sounds like good 'ol paranoid MD driving to me. *sigh*. I'm bracing myself for what lies ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    I was nearly pushed of the Severn river bridge by a tractor trailer not more than a year ago. Worst part of 50 imo. People instantly forget how to drive in that whole area.
    QFT. I don't get it, people are driving 65-70 mph and WHAM everyone stops near that bridge for no good reason.