Page 3524 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 351035203522352335243525352635283538 ... LastLast
Results 35,231 to 35,240 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. With all the QA you do to make your products work well and look nice do you ever use any of that as a marketing hook?

Super nerd QA guarantee etc etc

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I moved to NJ 6 years ago and have never been to DP. I need to stop by one of these days.
    You really should, it's got a surprisingly decent inventory. Though they can be weird on their pricing. Sometimes common ass shit is like 10 - 15 bucks higher than it's going for on ebay, and then rare shit will be half the price. I do not get it.

I totally get what you're saying SSJN about turnover and people who loyally do. DP has a really strong following in that sense, it seems like anyone in the area who ends up say selling off their huge NeoGeo collection, goes to them instead of ebay. I see it a lot on their facebook page, people trading in huge collections to them all the time. It's not like they pay much either. What you said too at the end (about taking the time take shit apart and clean it right) is one thing they do as well, which makes me, and I'm sure others, feel better about buying used accessories or consoles from them. I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time man. It sucks shit, you deserve to be doing better.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Dunlap said something in chat something like I needed something to draw people in here. This entire time I thought I had that something. Me.
    Hey, the next time I want a game, I'll message you directly about it, because I see your care in our interactions.
    Those are all good points you bring up. People don't care about higher quality until they are done caring about less. Sitting in the middle of poor town with a toxic name is a rough situation that you really can't fix without rebuilding everything. I appreciate that you have been willing to share your experience so openly. I've always wondered how running a game store would be like since I was young.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Some Stupid Japanese Name again.

5. Jesus Christ, I can't even get the rep I deserve!

6. Dunlap accidentally gave me kof's rep for SSJN, I tried to rep SSJN in return but I have to spread my rep around first.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Jesus Christ, I can't even get the rep I deserve!
    Oh you'll get what you deserve alright.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Oh, I'll never catch up to Josh at this rate...

Never.

Also, if any of you buy your games from anywhere other than SSJN’s store you’re straight gutter trash. I mean this as much as I’ve ever meant anything.

10. I would, but I only buy digital now.
    Boo, Hiss.