Page 3569 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355535653567356835693570357135733583 ... LastLast
Results 35,681 to 35,690 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Trying to cram her foot into a shoe a size too small but was too sweet to pass up.

2. lol! nah, stubbed it on my coffee table.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Meh

So sitting here at my desk with my cat using my left arm as a pillow as she always does.

Just got some fucked up news that an old Co-Worker of mine died that I'd known for a good 2 years.

Long story short of it, He worked for a high end company that handles Pest Control among other things. He was driving during a rain storm on the way home he passed thru an area that wasn't well lit for a lack of a better term. He drove his work truck onto a bridge that was flooded and before he realized it, His truck got knocked over. He'd been missing since Wednesday and they found the truck on Thursday but he wasn't in it.

They finally found his body last night a whole mile away from where the truck was. Suffice to say his family is having a rough time of it even more so his fiancee is just a wreck right now. I don't want to say it didn't have too much of an effect on me but It took me all of today to come to grips with the idea he really is gone. One of my co-workers who was closer to him then me, He literally fell apart after I contacted him about what happened. What made it worse was he was at a funeral for another of his friends who had died so this hit him hard as you can fucking imagine.

I've never had a drink or smoked anything in my life ever but this almost makes me want to do it...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Damn, that is fucked up.

My advice? Don't choose a real cigarette. Have a drink or smoke some weed if you need assistance.

Vape some CBD. Alcohol is poison.

Also, harsh news

6. Alcohol IS the devil's lettuce. BUT, if he's not an alcoholic, he can drink a bunch of water and guzzle a bit of vodka.

But if you have alcoholism in your family then stay away like you've somehow already done.

7. OR- maybe ignore the mental patient giving advice. That's probably just fine as well.

8. Alcohol is the original date rape drug.

9. Dude calls.
    "I've talked to a couple different Game Craze stores, and they all said that if anyone had a Sega CD for sale, it'd be you. I've been looking for one for over a year. Do you have one?"
    "Yes I do. It's blah blah and comes with blah blah."
    "Oh my god, I can't believe you have one, and that's a really good price. I live 50 minutes away, would you be able to hold it for a few days?"
    "Sorry, I don't do holds for that long but this isn't a big Sega community. You'd probably be safe waiting a few days."
    "You know what, I'm just going to come get it. I've been looking so long."
    "Ok, we'll see you later."

Time passes.
    A guy walks in.
    "Hi, I'm the Sega CD nut. Can I see the unit?"
    I show him the unit.
    "Oh man, I should have realized...it doesn't include a Genesis?"
    "No, a Genesis would be separate. I told you on the phone what it came with."
    "Oh man. I'm going to have to rethink this. It's no good without a Genesis."
    I try to reason with him, that genesis are a dime a dozen, and if he's really wanted a Sega CD, here it is. You already drove all this way. Tell you what, I'll knock 1/3 off the price of a Genesis, or you can get the Sega CD now and pick up a Genesis later as the Sega CD is the hard part to get.
    "Well, I only have half a tank of gas, I don't want find myself stranded..."

So dude made a two hour round trip for nothing. "I may be back on Friday when I get paid to get both systems."
    I hate this place.
    I'm putting the Sega CD in the back and telling people it sold. I'll put it out again in a month for $20 more.
    Fucking losers.

10. He is stupid not to buy it if he drove all that way. If his budget is that tight and living pay check to pay check, maybe he should not be buying frivolous things.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 14 Oct 2018 at 02:27 PM.