Page 3179 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 316531753177317831793180318131833193 ... LastLast
Results 31,781 to 31,790 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I just took a history exam after spending most of the day studying for it.
    About three questions in I realized none of this shit was in the material we were to study. It was all stuff from previous chapters, and stupidly specific stuff (which was never important in class). Like:
    Which of the following events occurred first?
    A) Perry "opens" Japan.
    B) United States takes over the Philippines.
    C) Suez Canal is completed.
    D) Conrad publishes Heart of Darkness.
    E) Meiji Restoration establishes new government in Japan
    So I started to google. I soon found this site: https://quizlet.com/21718637/ap-euro...6-flash-cards/

Every question on the test was drawn copied and pasted directly from this list and the chapter 27 list.
    What the fuck.
    Clown school.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 26 Apr 2015 at 07:13 PM.

Every aspect of our education system needs an overhaul.

3. Wow.

4. I had a teacher for an online class that pulled all her questions from the book's official quizzes that they had listed online. I copy pasted a question into google and got every single question and answer she had ever used right from the publisher.

Some teachers care, some don't give a shit. Sucks when they don't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I just took a history exam after spending most of the day studying for it.
    About three questions in I realized none of this shit was in the material we were to study. It was all stuff from previous chapters, and stupidly specific stuff (which was never important in class). Like:

So I started to google. I soon found this site: https://quizlet.com/21718637/ap-euro...6-flash-cards/

Every question on the test was drawn copied and pasted directly from this list and the chapter 27 list.
    What the fuck.
    Clown school.
    Report her for plagiarism.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I had a teacher for an online class that pulled all her questions from the book's official quizzes that they had listed online. I copy pasted a question into google and got every single question and answer she had ever used right from the publisher.

Some teachers care, some don't give a shit. Sucks when they don't.
    Eh, it only sucks if you don't catch them and make it work for you.

I've had the "none of what I read, did on hw, lab, or covered in class was on the test" experience more times than I can count. It's probably where a good bit of paranoia comes from. 4+ years of being fucked in the ass.

Good on ssjn for figuring it out. Hopefully she will continue this, he can use the online questions to practice and knock the next test out of the park.

Gonna have to drop Jeff Minter from my feed. I added him because of the whole TxK thing but he's disgusting.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

How so?

In the expected way. He talks about animals with a weird, skeezy undertone.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Really? Like, that isn't a joke.