Page 3509 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 349535053507350835093510351135133523 ... LastLast
Results 35,081 to 35,090 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. There seems to be a cricket somewhere under my mattress. Dude is pretty sneaky, I had to creep reaaaaaaaaaally slowly across the apartment just to confirm that.

2. Update: I removed the mattress and all of the slats, then vacuumed under there for the first, and hopefully last time. Pulled the frame slightly away from the wall and vacuumed there as well.

Did not see the cricket. It is quiet. It waits.

3. *head hits pillow* SCREET SCREET
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Woke up this morning to discover someone poured pop rocks in my ear. Not really, but that’s what it feels and sounds like. Has been coming and going all day. Can’t wait to get home and try pouring a little warm olive oil in there as has been recommended. It’s all I can do to stop myself from jamming qtips in there.

You probably already know this, but the drug store sells ear wax cleaning kits that are pretty handy. The have drops that dissolve the hard wax like no home remedy can.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Woke up this morning to discover someone poured pop rocks in my ear. Not really, but that’s what it feels and sounds like. Has been coming and going all day. Can’t wait to get home and try pouring a little warm olive oil in there as has been recommended. It’s all I can do to stop myself from jamming qtips in there.
    What's wrong with qtips?
    If I get water in my ear and it won't shake out, I just twist the end of a qtip into a point and swirl it around. Works great.
    And I do mean qtip, not cotton swab. That generic shit will wreck your head.

7. I’ve been cataloguing shit I own, finished cataloguing physical games (legit, not burned). Am I too paranoid?

It's a good idea if you every get robbed or have to make an insurance claim.

9. I’ve been thinking about that. My house has gotten robbed before. Kinda ruined my sense of security.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    What's wrong with qtips?
    If I get water in my ear and it won't shake out, I just twist the end of a qtip into a point and swirl it around. Works great.
    And I do mean qtip, not cotton swab. That generic shit will wreck your head.
    This is in my ear canal. Word around the campfire is that shoving a qtip in there only pushes the wax deeper in and compacts it.