Page 3482 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 346834783480348134823483348434863496 ... LastLast
Results 34,811 to 34,820 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

See guys, I'm like mark Twain in stem.

2. When I was doing tech support tickets for remote clients in India they would always end their requests with "Please do the needful."
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

I'm impressed they said "the"

When I did group work with non natives they would often forget small words like is, the, a, an, and, but, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    When I was doing tech support tickets for remote clients in India they would always end their requests with "Please do the needful."

LOL! I get this all the time, both in my current job and when I worked QA at Facebook. I actually began to love hearing it.
    I took all your French Toast.

5. Its fun to say with an accent (when no one's around).
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

6. fkn racist. This guy.

He's just doing the needful.
    I took all your French Toast.

8. "I want to be marched"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    As I've mentioned once or twice here I have been studying Spanish for a while. I hop on Netflix to find stuff to watch in the language, and like 70% of Spanish language stuff on there is either El Chapo or Pablo Escobar shit. In this world of SJW snowflakes everywhere you would think someone there would have picked up on that. I get that stuff is hot right now but I'm not interested in any of it.
    It might be a regional thing. I get a shit ton of Mexican and Venezuelan soap operas ("La Patrona," Amor Prohibido," etc.). The Mexican ones are great for practicing because they enunciate every syllable and don't use much slang.

10. Cat had a pair of kittens a little over a month ago, and the cutest one started acting very lethargic yesterday. By evening she wouldn't even walk. We tried to get her to eat/drink but she'd barely lick the water off her chops. Made an appointment first thing this morning to get her seen, but the soonest anyone would look at her was 2pm. She just died.

tink.jpg
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 25 Oct 2017 at 11:19 AM.