Page 3554 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 354035503552355335543555355635583568 ... LastLast
Results 35,531 to 35,540 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. 2 can't be 200% more of a counting number though ;o

time for a math thread

2. You can’t be 200% more of a counting number.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Cheapo people on ebay.
    I offer free shipping on most things. Padded mailer, first class.
    But I also offer subsidized shipping for $4.00. Box, priority.

If you're going to spend $90 on a game, why wouldn't you pony up the extra $4.00 so it doesn't get smashed to pieces on the way to you?
    These are the same people that put $4000 in rare games on a 25 dollar Walmart shelf

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You can’t be 200% more of a counting number.
    Joust already said that. You're 100% more repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    These are the same people that put $4000 in rare games on a 25 dollar Walmart shelf
    Show us a pic of the opulent furnishings that you keep your valuable WW2 radio manuals in.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 May 2018 at 08:09 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No, I get it. You, on the other hand, have only started two threads this year. Granted, that's 200% more threads than I've started, but still...

Tell you what...I'll try and come up with something soon, but if I do, you have to post something in it. Anything your little heart desires.
    Nice detective work. Did you figure out if you can close your own thread?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Joust already said that. You're 100% more repetitive.
    Yeah that didn't come out right in text, it was directed at Joust, emphasize the YOU
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. it saddens me to admit I had to read it a second time in order to see what you did there.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Why would you have giant, shitty bookshelves with a ton of empty space or crappy stacking to display your thousands of games?
    My crappystacked shelves would make you do a throw up.

9. Ikea shelves all day erry day.

10. The 'next tier up' Ikea shelves are vastly better than their bottom of the barrel stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!