Page 3428 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 341434243426342734283429343034323442 ... LastLast
Results 34,271 to 34,280 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. You wanted the Japanese version of Luigi's Mansion, right?

please say yes please say yes this is my one chance please say yes

But I'm Murkan!

3. Why on earth would you want that turd Rogue Squadron 3? Stick to Rogue Leader.

Curiosity, mostly, I never played it after the bad reviews. I certainly wouldn't pay much for it.

5. F-zero gx sells for a lot now?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The flying felt like stuff that was left on the cutting floor from the first two games (but was at least still playable) while the stuff where you are running around on the ground was just atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    F-zero gx sells for a lot now?
    It's about a thirty dollar game now on the low side. Which isn't unreasonable I suppose, but I used to see it for $5-10 all the time and somehow never picked it up.

8. It's well worth $30
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Have any of you guys played this game?

I feel like it kind of crosses a line. Obviously the bad guys are ww2 germans. But it has been white washed. And the allies have an Irishman dressed like a leprechaun. And the toon aspect seems shallow. Like these guys saw 5 looneytoon shorts.

I give a lot of ww2 entertainment a pass, because I think it makes a good gateway for kids to develop a desire to learn about history. But this seems too far removed. Like a kid could play it and not in a million years think this stuff was ever real or develop a desire to learn more.

It would probably be ok if they had just moved a bit further out like Metal Slug and be a wink and a nudge to those in the know, while being its own thing to kids.

Shamefully I probably will buy some of the models for the game, if only to kitbash it and have a little Schrodinger in NY outfit coming out the copola.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. That definitely seems like a Mr. Show sketch and I'm doubting its realness. But on the other hand, nothing surprises me at this point. It just seems so ridiculous and fake and I want to know the path of how this got green lighted.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread