Page 3492 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347834883490349134923493349434963506 ... LastLast
Results 34,911 to 34,920 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I will say that his response, at least, isn't trying to shift blame or make excuses or dodge. He's going to need to do a lot more than just listen, though.

2. Like what? Go to rehab? Throw a bunch of money at some foundation? I realize the general public loves empty gestures like that but I thought we were a bit smarter than that here.
    Dude did exactly what a stand up (ha!) guy should do. Bravo.

3. I was referring more to the whole "not taking your penis out and stroking it in front of women" part. I liked the pun, though.

4. I think "I didn't know better" is the best argument he could make.
    This is what rape culture looks like
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I don't think there is a good way to make a statement. Every single one I've read is so gross.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Yeah, there's really no good way for the statement to be made, his not shifting blame and being honest is the best it can get but it's still shitty.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. That seems to be the first honest statement at least.

News flash, comedians are fucked up... right? This doesn't make this cool, but it doesn't make it surprising.

Like, when a singer offs himself you read the lyrics and go "oh, well there it is" kind of like you can watch CK stand up now and go "oh, well there it is"

9. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I just found out Jawbreaker is playing here next week, and the shit is already sold out. fuck.