Page 3144 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 313031403142314331443145314631483158 ... LastLast
Results 31,431 to 31,440 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    When I was taking the train into NYC every day for work, it was awesome to carry a really light kindle, instead of the heavy ass book I was reading. Plus if I was getting close to finishing a book I didn't have to carry 2 around with me since I could easily either have a ton on my kindle or just buy a new one on it when I finished the previous one mid commute.
    Yeah, but who takes just the kindle? Are you walking around town with a kindle in your hand? Or do you have a messenger bag with other shit in there? How is that worse than a book?

2. I go places all the time with my kindle in my jacket pocket. It's smaller than a book you see.

there are some small books. Not everything is the great book of gummi

4. I do either. Kindle's easier, reading a paper book is more pleasant, I don't have a 'PaperWhite' model so both suck in the dark.

I just got a local library card so I look forward to checking stuff out to the Kindle whenever/wherever I feel like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Kindle Paperwhite sucks. The touch screen is awful. I'm looking to upgrade to a Voyage.

6. Voyage, huh?

I'll miss my Gen 2's keyboard, but it's not like I use it a lot. I'll keep on with this one until it breaks in half, then go for one of those.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 05 Mar 2015 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yeah, but who takes just the kindle? Are you walking around town with a kindle in your hand? Or do you have a messenger bag with other shit in there? How is that worse than a book?
    Plenty of people take just a kindle, or just something else. Ride the NYC Subway during the morning commute, its a shit ton of people on kindles, cellphones, 3DS', Vitas' and books.

Even when taking a messenger bag, dealing with a kindle in it was easier than a book. The kindle is smaller and lighter than pretty much any book I was reading. Most the time it was a bagged lunch in the main part of the messenger bag, and my kindle in the front where I could just pull it out or slide it in.

Don't have to worry about losing a bookmark on the train or subway.

They're super convenient.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Kindle Paperwhite sucks. The touch screen is awful. I'm looking to upgrade to a Voyage.
    I'll upgrade from paperwhite to voyage if it lets me shut the damn light off. That "not that bright" is the lowest setting drives me crazy at night.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Plenty of people take just a kindle, or just something else. Ride the NYC Subway during the morning commute, its a shit ton of people on kindles, cellphones, 3DS', Vitas' and books.

Even when taking a messenger bag, dealing with a kindle in it was easier than a book. The kindle is smaller and lighter than pretty much any book I was reading. Most the time it was a bagged lunch in the main part of the messenger bag, and my kindle in the front where I could just pull it out or slide it in.

Don't have to worry about losing a bookmark on the train or subway.

They're super convenient.
    The one thing I envy about kindle owners is only needing one hand when reading a big book on a crowded subway.

What would you do with the other hand?