Page 3145 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 313131413143314431453146314731493159 ... LastLast
Results 31,441 to 31,450 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. see what you did

every thread turns to kindle

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    What would you do with the other hand?
    Hold on to the rail. For support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Got it.

4. The RAIL, Brisco. The rail...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Look at this shit.

Nice collection, asshole.

I'm sure people are lining up to buy that.
    God damn that guy bumps way too fucking much. I would have banned him on principal if he was doing that here. And seriously.. WHY 300+ COPIES OF A SHITTY GAME? IT'S LIKE KEVINKAL ALL OVER AGAIN!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Finally received my Duo. So this should be in the other thread right?
    Nah.
    First, (and it wasn't a big deal at the time or I would have brought it up when we were first talking about it, but I bring it up now because it adds weight to my case) the dude's thread said his base price for a recapped duo was $225. Yet he charged me $235.
    Second, I had him do a component mod and a region switch mod. I can't find the region switch. I've looked all over the outside case and in the hu card slot. There's no switch. So did switch not mean "a physical thing that lets you determine region" or "This used to play one region's hucards, now it plays a different one"? I didn't bring a japanese cart with me to test, but I'm not aware of any auto detection mod that would make it "switchless." So I'm guessing I can only play american hu cards, which will suck all kinds of dicks. I'd rather have saved $75 and kept it japan only.
    Third, instead of a real Duo ac adapter it came with some after market bullshit that has a 3 foot cord. I can't even put the thing on display in my shop because the power cord is too short.
    Fourth, instead of a real Duo controller, it came with a core grafx II controller. A filthy core grafx II controller. The once off white cord is now a discolored grey and looks awful. I had to scrub the dpad with a toothbrush to get the gunk out of the edges.

I paid $400 for this, thinking it'd be the last Duo I ever need to buy. Now I don't even want it.
    I sent the guy an email about the "region switch" but haven't heard back.

I will admit a lot of this is my fault for assuming a guy selling shit on an enthusiast site would assume the people buying his stuff would want everything to be legit. I should have asked if it would come with original parts.
    I was really excited for this, and now I'm bummed the fuck out.

That sucks, but I think Keith will make it right. BTW, I was gonna catalog all those games you wanted from my sale thread sometime over the weekend, when I ship that shit out to you I can throw in a Japanese hucard for you to test. But yeah, as far as I know, using the Obey chip most people use it's only possible to do a switchless mod with the handheld units, not the console ones.

8. That sounds terrible.

Keith sounds like a dick!

9. That is some bullshit.

10. Oh, I have japanese hucards, just not here at the store. I didn't think of grabbing one from home this morning, because I was only going to put Rondo on display anyway. I didn't even open the package until I got here (based on feedback in the thread I didn't think I needed to), and as I looked it over this morning I noticed everything I bitched about.

To be fair, he did tell me about the controller. But maybe its because I'm kind of anal when it comes to systems I sell, I expected the replacement to be a better quality (or at least clean).